Posted on 17th Mar 2012 @ 3:03 PM
Of coarse as a shop we have a different opionion of Homemade sex toys even though they are a growing niche that needs to be addressed from time to time after all there are lots of people out there that are looking for a super cheap way to get off and of coarse we would like to try to walk you through some that have worked over the years. Some of the ones on the internet we strongly Suggest you keep away from.Although you may be looking to find somebody to use homemade sex toys with you.
Some Homemade sex toys To Stay Well Away From.
- Wooden sex toys hold plenty of nasty diseases not to mention splinters. That’s why you will be hard pressed if not completely hamstrung trying to find a wooden commercial design so this is a massive no no for us
- Fruit and veg as a sex toy : you see this in movies etc but his as well has a hygiene problem that common sense dictates will only end in problems even if it starts of nice.
- Electric tooth brush as a sex toy , of coarse this is possible with the type of vibrations that these put out but in reality even uses with a condom for disease protection if the bristles touch any delicate bits the resulting disease could cause quiet a problematic infection.
Do We Suggest Any Home Made Sex toys
Well I am glad you asked there are some homemade sex toys that are constantly talked about in forums and online and we have gone out of our way to cover some of them today.
- One of the most popular is a strong stream of water from a detachable shower head of strong flow from a tap these are quiet popular with the ladies and does require some experimentation to do the job, but with practise works well. There is of coarse correct use of hands and fingers , but I am not sure if you can classify these as home made sex toys.
- Another popular one we have found online is the back massagers , many of these have strong vibrations that will cause plenty of happy endings but again there is a hygiene issue.
As you can see there are only a few that we recommend but really with the cheapest vibrators under 10 dollars then it will cost more in time to make one then buy one and you will get much better results. And of coarse if you do decide to make your own you will need condoms for protection or lubrication for comfort , so do yourself a favour and grab a vibe to replace your homemade sex toys.