Dear Potential staff members The Love Shop (TM) is a vibrant Adult Shopping experience that sells many things not just Adult SEX PRODUCTS, our job is to enhance peoples life through innovative and discreet shopping experience. Our staff members must be honest, punctual, pleasant and discreet.
The Purpose of this position is to open and close the shop on time and to service customers in a responsible , helpful and timely manner. Keep shop clean , tidy and stocked. Keep till balanced and recording equipment in order liase with head office for keeping shelves full and faced help fill in for sick staff and for holidays and time off. All staff are equally responsible for meeting budget and sales targets. Every member must work as part of our team and work diligently to respond to each and every customer request.
Duties and responsibilities
- Open Shop on Time , keep till balanced
- Provide the best customer service possible
- Keep shop tidy keep busy and concentrate on job on hand
- Keep shop full and keep head office informed of happenings in and around shop ,Provide phone and internet customer service as required
- Make sure stock is in the computer and counted
- Liase with other staff and head office to keep shop operating and open
- Follow instructions and never visit unauthorized websites
- Visit the Staff Home page every day and add and read comments and answer as necessary
- Work within a dispersed yet small team to assist each other to do their job to the utmost of their ability
- Cash handling
- Previous Retail experience
- Must Be Able to read and write
- Must Be Computer Literate
- Sale Orientated
Wages and Conditions
All wages and conditions can be found at Fair Work Australia we are dedicated to providing fair and equitable working conditions if you are intersted please apply below.